Flight Deck WingmanTHOMAS COOK PILOTS
Thomas Cook pilots; we are offering free guidance and support in the area of airline applications and assessments to both BALPA and non-BALPA members by running free support courses over the next few weeks in the following subjects:
- CV / Covering Letter Guidance – we don’t use templates which may be recognised by recruiters!
- Assessment Preparation – Interview and Group Exercise Guidance.
26th September (Lasham Gliding Society) – Course completed.
27th September (Lasham Gliding Society) – Course completed.
7th October (Lasham Gliding Society) – Course completed.
8th October (Lasham Gliding Society) – Course completed.
21st October (Lasham Gliding Society) – Course FULL.
22nd October (Lasham Gliding Society) – Course FULL.
We aim to release more free support dates soon!
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
- We may be unable to reply to individual requests – please read points 2 – 6 below!
- Ensure that you click on both buttons and follow the instructions below – failure to do so may mean that you do not receive this free support.
- You will not receive confirmation of your booking – Please don’t worry!
- If you cannot select a date to complete your booking at Step 1, the course is full – please check back for further dates.
- Please ensure that you bring your Thomas Cook ID or you may be denied training.
- We may not be able to respond to every email, but we will be reading all of them.
“Thinking of you all.”
Andrew – Flight Deck Wingman.
Please note that this support is being run completely independently and free of charge – we do not want any donations! Special thanks to CRM Aviation Europe Limited and Lasham Gliding Society for pledging free room hire to support Thomas Cook Pilots.